Attending tennis activities
• Book your court in advance through contactless booking by EMAIL to email@example.com Non-members can only play if playing with a member within members bubble..
• Complete the online contact tracing form on tennis.kiwi/checkin .
• At Alert Level 3, play is only permitted within your bubble. Players should not arrange to meet anyone outside of their bubble. This means no coaching or social play between members who are not in the same bubble
• Only players should attend – no spectators
• Arrive and leave as close as possible to when you need to be Do not congregate or stay at the courts after you have finished playing. Do not sit at tables or use chairs.
• Children under the age of 14 must have an adult supervisor
• Only one parent/guardian should accompany younger children
• Take your own equipment. Do not share equipment with people outside of your bubble. If possible, mark your tennis balls for identification. Do not touch balls from another court.
• Shared areas like toilets, clubhouses, changing rooms and water fountains are not to be accessed. Therefore no night play (no access to lights) and no Ball Machine (no Access)
To protect against infection, you should:
• Wash/sterilise your hands before and after you play and avoid touching your face while playing
• Not share water bottles and bring your own full bottle. Water is not available at the club.
• Play on every second court. A maximum of five courts to be used.
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or hand-sanitiser when available. It is recommended to carry your own hand sanitizer with you
• Cover your coughs and sneezes and dispose of any used tissues immediately
• Avoid touching your face
• Do not attend if you are feeling unwell
• Avoid touching any shared surfaces (gate, net posts, chairs etc). If you do touch anything that is not your own equipment, you must clean these thoroughly before you leave. Disinfect gate lock and do not wedge open gate under any circumstances.
• Food and drink (other than personal water bottles) are not permitted at tennis venues under Alert Level 3
If you become sick with Covid-19 symptoms within 10 days of playing at the club, it is vital that you inform the main contact at the club.